PAPERS, ABSTRACTS, CASE REPORTS, LECTURE VIDEOS & SLIDES BY DR. BOB
Video of Lectures Available on DVD
Our Three-Pronged Approach Protocol for treatment of high-risk metastatic and/or recurrent prostate cancer and results from hundreds of PC patients utilizing High-Dose Testosterone Replacement Therapy
Video 11 topics include:
- Definition of Prostate Cancer
- Management of Low Risk Prostate Cancer
- 3-Pronged Protocol: Systemic Therapy for Management of Metastatic, Advanced, High Risk and/or Recurrent Prostate Cancer
- Living Successfully with Prostate Cancer: COMG Case Reports
- New Technologies & Novel Therapies
- COMG Miscellaneous Pearls: Statin
Video 9 topics include:
- New drugs & new treatments for PC
- Updated results (astonishing) using our unique 3-pronged approach to control PC, even in men with the worse baseline prognostic features – some with PSA’s of 3,300 and even 7,000.
- Case reports demonstrating how our treatment protocols cause almost 100% remission rates and most patients are pain-free in 1 or 2 weeks.
- Learn about our high dose testosterone replacement therapy protocol and prepare your jaw to drop when you discover that some men do well on TRT – for over 8 years and still counting!!!!
Video 8 topics include:
- How to treat high risk CaP; recurrent CaP; metastatic CaP; hormone resistant and/or hormone refractory CaP.
- Our goal is to convert CaP into a chronic disease, like high blood pressure or diabetes and have you live with and die with this illness not from it.
- This lecture explains how we are able to achieve these goals and includes numerous case reports that will literally “amaze you”.
- See examples of CaP Anti-Angiogenic Cocktail in action; learn why I never use Casodex and Flutamide more than once.
- And to all of the skeptics who said it could never be done, see our follow-up with High Dose Replacement Therapy.
The Demise of the Gold Standard
Video 7 topics include:
- Updated Results of Triple hormone blockade protocol.
- Low Dose, Non-Toxic Chemotherapy with Astonishing Results.
- Anti-Angiogenic Cocktail.
- Amazing results using high dose testosterone replacement therapy.
- New and Promising Agents.
- Jaw bone complications from Zometa and Aredia.
Video 6 topics include:
- Clinically localized prostate cancer treatment outcomes and toxicities.
- Triple hormone blockade® results update.
- Best survival treatment strategies for recurrent/metastatic/hormone resistant and hormone refractory prostate cancer.
- High-dose testosterone replacement therapy – startling results!
- 2004 and Beyond – New and Promising treatment options.
- Osteonecrosis of jaw bones – could this be a complication from Zometa and/or Aredia?
Video 5 topics include:
- Why continuous blockade is worse; intermittent blockade is better; but reveals the best way to use hormone blockade.
- Updates our triple hormone blockade® results.
- Reports on our treating prostate cancer patients with high dose testosterone.
- How testosterone can sometimes stimulate but at other times inhibit the growth of prostate cancer. This lecture describes the types of patients most likely to benefit from testosterone replacement therapy.
Video 4 topics include:
- “Testosterone and CaP” – The higher the better?
- Treatment options for “localized” prostate cancer.
- Update results of triple hormone blockade® as sole treatment of prostate cancer.
- Update on PC Anti-angiogenic Cocktail.
- Chemotherapy 2003 – highly effective with minimal side effects.
Video 3 topics include:
- PC Anti-Angiogenic Cocktail.
- “Metronomic” schedule of very low dose therapy.
- Testosterone replacement therapy featuring new slides showing how testosterone can kill prostate cancer cells (in very select situations).
- An update on Triple Hormone Blockade®.
Video 2 topics include:
- Describes how to avoid getting hormone resistant/refractory.
- Reports on various new and effective treatment options including weekly low dose taxotere/emcyt/decadron/carboplatinum chemotherapy; thalidomide; and many other choices.
Video 1 topics include:
- Emphasizes the treatment choices and results for “early” previously untreated prostate cancer, including our triple hormone blockade results.
All lectures are available on DVD and/or VHS for FREE (just $5 for priority domestic shipping). Order online here or call our office at 310-229-3555. For more information about ordering the videos and about on the contents of each lecture, click here.
Papers By Dr. Bob
New! Dr. Bob’s treatments and insights regarding Prostate Cancer (PAACT newsletter, 12/2013)
New! Challenging PC Treatment Biases – Is Nothing Sacred? - Part I (PAACT newsletter, 3/2014)
Antiangiogenic Cocktail (AAC) (8/2008), formerly ”LEUKINE (GM-CSF) and REVLIMID, the Second Generation THALIDOMIDE Product” (updated 2/4/2008; originally written 09/2006)
Primary Triple Androgen Blockade (TAB) Followed by Finasteride Maintenance (FM) for Clinically Localized Prostate Cancer (CL-PC): Long Term Follow-up and Quality of Life (QOL) – (2005 ASCO Prostate Cancer Symposium abstract) – co-authored with S. Tucker & J.N. Roundy
Triple Hormone Blockade® Update: The Demise of the (Fool’s) Gold Standard; The Rise of the “Platinum and Diamond Standard”; Peer Recognition from the Multidisciplinary Prostate Cancer Conference, Orlando, Florida, February 2005, and the First International Conference on IAB, London, England, March 2005 (last updated 6/12/2008; originally written 02/2006)
Compassionate Oncology’s Latest Three-Pronged Approach Patient Case Studies – presented at the Prostate Forum of OC Lecture on June 23, 2011, Fullerton CA
Testosterone Replacement in Prostate Cancer Survivors with Hypogonadal Symptoms – coauthored with Tanya Dorff, Steven Tucker, James Symanowski and Nicholas Vogelzang (British Journal of Urology International, May 2010; also published early online 11/2009)
Hormone Refractory Prostate Cancer
Hormone Blockade as the Sole Treatment of Clinical Stages T1-T3 Prostate Cancer: Experience in 100 Patients (2000 ASCO Annual Meeting abstract)
Low-Dose Single Agent Weekly Docetaxel (Taxotere) is Effective and Well Tolerated in Elderly Men with Prostate Cancer (2001 ASCO Annual Meeting abstract) – co-authored with M. Scholz, B. Guess, F. Barrios, & S. Strum
Intermittent Hormone Blockade for Localized Prostate Cancer (2001 ASCO Annual Meeting abstract) – co-authored with S. Tucker
Five-year Follow-up of Intermittent Triple Androgen Blockade (TAB) for Clinically Localized Prostate Cancer (PC): Prognostic Features and Preliminary Patterns of Failure – (2002 ASCO Annual Meeting abstract) – co-authored with S. Tucker
At What PSA Level Should Cycle Two of Hormone Blockade (HB) Commence in Men who Refuse Local Treatment for Prostate Cancer (CaP) and are Treated with Intermittent Androgen Blockade (IAB)? – (2002 ASCO Annual Meeting abstract) – co-authored with S. Tucker
Low and Intermediate Risk Early Prostate Cancer (PC) Managed with Triple Androgen Blockade (TAB) (2003 ASCO Annual Meeting abstract) – co-authored with S. Tucker
Primary Intermittent Chemo-Hormonal Therapy (CHT) for High Risk Locally Advanced (LAPC) orMetastatic Prostate Cancer (MPC): Preliminary Results and Quality of Life (QOL) – (2005 ASCO Annual Meeting abstract) – co-authored with S. Tucker
“High-Dose Testosterone & Prostate Cancer : Wait until you read this update, September 1, 2009”
“TRT Case Reports: High Dose Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) and Prostate Cancer (CaP)“
Proscar Greetings On Father’s Day: 2008 Update (last updated 6/25/08; originally written 06/1997)
Hormone Blockade; Continuous, Intermittent, or ?
formerly, “Dr. Bob’s Approach,” (03/06)
Testosterone ASCO Abstract (Phase I trial of exogenous testosterone (T) for the treatment of castrate metastatic prostate cancer (PC) – Morris MJ et. al. (6/2004)), Discussion by Robert L. Leibowitz, MD 05/2004
The Will Rogers Phenomenon
Celebrex, and Anti-Cancer Activity
“The Facts, Doc, Just The Facts”
Dawning Of The Age Of Angiogenesis
Primary Triple Androgen Blockade® (TAB) followed by Finasteride Maintenance® (FM) for clinically localized prostate cancer (CL-PC): Ten-year follow-up – coauthored with Nathan Roundy and Jeffrey Turner (Journal of Clinical Oncology, May 2011)
Soy and Prostate Cancer
Interferon and Anti-angiogenesis
Dr. Bob’s Recommended Vitamin List
Shingles; Vaccine and Post Shingles Pain
Slide Presentations From Lectures Given By Dr. Bob
All presentations are available on DVD. For more information click here.
Dr. Bob’s Three-Pronged Approach for
Treating High Risk Disease and Associated PC Pearls of Wisdom (2009)
Robert L. Leibowitz MD
Presentation sponsored by the Wellness Community, Westlake Village, CA
Conquering/Controlling/Taming Advanced Prostate Cancer and Proving how to Successfully Live with Advanced Prostate Cancer (2007)
Robert L. Leibowitz MD
Presentation sponsored by the Prostate Forum of Fullerton, Fullerton, CA
(an US-TOO chapter)