We are pleased to offer several of our lectures online! Please click on the titles below to watch the videos right here on our website.
- Discussing and discovering secrets, mysteries, myths, old wives’ tales, misconceptions, illogical conclusions that are true, and logical conclusions that are false.
- Facts and myths of a systemic approach in the treatment of his risk or metastatic prostate cancer. Presented by Shahrooz Eshaghian, MD, FACP
#10 Our Three-Pronged Protocol for treatment of high-risk metastatic and/or recurrent prostate cancer and using high-dose Testosterone Replacement Therapy for select patients with prostate cancer
- Definition of Prostate Cancer
- Management of Low Risk Prostate Cancer
- 3-Pronged Protocol: Systemic Therapy for Management of Metastatic, Advanced, High Risk and/or Recurrent Prostate Cancer
- Living Successfully with Prostate Cancer: COMG Case Reports
- New Technologies & Novel Therapies
- COMG Miscellaneous Pearls: Statin
- PC Anti-Angiogenic Cocktail
- “Metronomic” schedule of very low dose therapy
- Testosterone replacement therapy featuring new slides showing how testosterone can kill prostate cancer cells (in very select situations).
- An update on Triple Hormone Blockade®
#8 Dr. Bob’s Three-Pronged Approach for Treating High-Risk Disease and Associated PC Pearls of Wisdom
- New drugs & new treatments for PC
- Updated results (astonishing) using our unique 3-pronged approach to control PC, even in men with the worse baseline prognostic features – some with PSA’s of 3,300 and even 7,000.
- Case reports demonstrating how our treatment protocols cause almost 100% remission rates and most patients are pain-free in 1 or 2 weeks.
- Learn about our high dose testosterone replacement therapy protocol and prepare your jaw to drop when you discover that some men do well on TRT – for over 8 years and still counting!!!!
#7 Conquering/Controlling/Taming Advanced Prostate Cancer and Proving How to Successfully Live with Advanced Prostate Cancer
- How to treat high risk Prostate Cancer (CaP); recurrent CaP; metastatic CaP; hormone resistant and/or hormone refractory CaP.
- Our goal is to convert CaP into a chronic disease, like high blood pressure or diabetes and have you live with and die with this illness not from it.
- This lecture explains how we are able to achieve these goals and includes numerous case reports that will literally “amaze you”.
- See examples of CaP Anti-Angiogenic Cocktail in action; learn why I never use Casodex and Flutamide more than once.
- And to all of the skeptics who said it could never be done, see our follow-up with High Dose Replacement Therapy.
- Updated Results of Triple Hormone Blockade Protocol
- Low Dose, Non-Toxic Chemotherapy with Astonishing Results
- Anti-Angiogenic Cocktail
- Amazing Results Using High Dose Testosterone Replacement Therapy
- New and Promising Agents
- Jaw Bone Complications from Zometa and Aredia
- Clinically localized prostate cancer treatment outcomes and toxicities
- Triple hormone blockade® results update
- Best survival treatment strategies for recurrent/metastatic/hormone resistant and hormone refractory prostate cancer
- High-dose testosterone replacement therapy – startling results!
- 2004 and Beyond – New and Promising treatment options
- Osteonecrosis of jaw bones – could this be a complication from Zometa and/or Aredia?
- Why continuous blockade is worse; intermittent blockade is better; but reveals the best way to use hormone blockade
- Updates our triple hormone blockade® results
- Reports on our treating prostate cancer patients with high dose testosterone
- How testosterone can sometimes stimulate but at other times inhibit the growth of prostate cancer
This lecture describes the types of patients most likely to benefit from testosterone replacement therapy.
- “Testosterone and CaP” – The higher the better?
- Treatment options for “localized” prostate cancer
- Update results of triple hormone blockade® as sole treatment of Prostate cancer
- Update on PC Anti-angiogenic Cocktail Chemotherapy 2003 – highly effective with minimal side effects
- Describes how to avoid getting hormone resistant/refractory
- Reports on various new and effective treatment options including weekly low dose Taxotere/Emcyt/Decadron/Carboplatinum chemotherapy; thalidomide; and many other choices
- Emphasizes the treatment choices and results for “early” previously untreated prostate cancer, including our triple hormone blockade results